Mentors in Waldorf MD

5 Replies

Are there any bigger pockets investors in Southern MD? Im looking for a mentor, and I have no problem washing ur cars, buying you Panera, and babysitting the kids lol :).

@Tayvon Jackson

I just left that area and there are some active investors very close to you. There is a REIA that meets in La Plata, the Southern Maryland REIG. You may want to start there, not sure how active the folks in that area are on BP but there are certainly some very active investors and that may be a good place to find them. If I was still there I would have taken you up on all 3 of those, especially the babysitting. Good luck!

Medium blackjack real estate squareWilliam Allen, Blackjack Real Estate, LLC | [email protected] | 850‑483‑1761 | http://www.blackjackre.com/blog | Podcast Guest on Show #163

Hi @Tayvon Jackson ,

I run the Southern Maryland Real Estate Investor's Group (SOMDREIG) that William Allen is referring to.  We meet the 3rd Tuesdays of every month at the Custom Kitchens & Baths by Design in La Plata at 7p.  More info here: www.SOMDREIG.com Sign up for the e-mail list on that website so you get the meeting notifications.

I am a full time investor here in southern MD, have been in the business for 11 years and have done hundreds of deals in PG, Charles, Calvert & St. Mary's counties.  

I do have a very successful mentoring program. I also have a bootcamp coming up in White Plains.  Shoot me and e-mail and I can get you information on both of those.  [email protected]

Steve

@Tayvon Jackson @Steve Cavanaugh

Tayvon -

I can vouch for Steve and the SOMDREIG. Steve's a great guy and he runs a great REI group in comparison to many that's available in Maryland. I used to live in Clinton and I attended Steve's group. I moved out of the area but like @William Allen if I was still in the area I would attend Steve's group.  Happy Investing!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you