Votes
Jeremy Collins
  • Des Moines, IA
Votes |
Needing Advice

Jeremy Collins
  • Des Moines, IA
Posted May 2 2015, 21:10

I am currently looking at a Strip Center that has 6 units (Retail, Restaurant, and a bar) They are asking $875,000, however the property needs some work so I only want to pay around $700,000 for it.  Some of the repairs are a concrete floor and floor covering in 2 units, wall and ceiling in one of those two.  Restrooms in most if not all. and just a few cosmetic.  I am needing some help finding alternative financing options, I know my credit will not allow me to purchase the property conventionally so that option is out of the question.  I have posted a few ads in our local craigslist to find investors with no help.  I have ran the numbers and it looks like with the current rent the property would be making around $57,600 a month so around $116,000 per year of course that is before all the other expenses.  I am looking for someone who can help me with 100% financing as I do not have enough in savings to put down.  If anyone can think of any other creative ways of doing this that would be great.  Thank you for reading. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...