Starting Out
Account Closed
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Partnering

Account Closed
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted May 6 2015, 18:47

I'm about ready to finally jump into this real estate investing. Eventually we all realize that we all do not have the sufficient funds when first starting out to do a deal. Thats where bank loans and things like that come in. Well I am building a team who's just as ready as I am to start investing into something that will create wealth for us. One of my partners is coming up with a lot of cash from his work. He has been working at his job for about 2 years. (The minimum amount of time I am told to have making income in one profession before you can purchase a home.) I myself have issues staying at a job that I don't enjoy for that long. I have more of an.. "entrepreneurial spirit". My question is, if my partner and I decide to invest in, lets say....a condo, as partners, how will that work? Do the same rules apply for getting a home as it does for wanting to become a landlord? If I have good credit and my partner has the cash and the minimum 2 years of one job profession, can we get a deal that way? Will the both of our names be on the paper work, or just one of us? Any feedback will help. 

Thank you.

Loading replies...