Votes
Amaan Davis
  • Douglasville, GA
Votes |
New Member from Georgia

Amaan Davis
  • Douglasville, GA
Posted May 13 2015, 16:41

My name is Amaan Davis. I am 20 years old (21 on June 1st) currently serving active duty Air Force in New Mexico. I'm applying to leave my active status this year and finish out in the reserves and go to school full time for business administration, operate my clothing line, as well as start my investing endeavors out in real estate focusing in Georgia, my home town. 

I've been in the shadows about a month reading blog posts. I plan to start up on the podcasts as well. Currently I'm reading Robert Kiyosaki's book The Real Book of Real Estate, an extremely in depth guide to the ins and outs of investing and succeeding in Real Estate. 

I'm primarily interested in rental properties with a buy and hold strategy but with the right appreciating value I'd definitely sell. I also am linterested in fix-and-flips, with no concern on primarily holding and renting or selling immediately. Mostly all SFH and up to 4-unit complexes to start off with and build a portfolio.

Once I return to Georgia I'll be shopping around for no money down deals in the Douglasville area and venture off into different parts of Atlanta. I'm here to meet "local" investors and lifetime friends and business partners!

Loading replies...