Votes
Max Mac Phail
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Back In Vegas, Ready To Learn

Max Mac Phail
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted May 28 2015, 19:38

It seems my life has come full circle. About three years ago I moved to the Dallas area and sold my house here FSBO. Fast forward three years, nearly do the date, my house in the Dallas area will again be sold FSBO as I have returned to Vegas. Life always seems to revolve around houses.

I have been interested in real estate for a long time, seeing a great aunt rent the house next door and talk about how the rent check covered the mortgage on the house and part of the taxes on her next door house, which I though was incredible especially as I grew older and learned about the tax benefits of owning a house and rental house.  

To make the long story short. I am back in Vegas and find myself with more time than money and know now is the time to stop reading and start doing as I will be in Vegas for the foreseeable future.  My background is in any customer facing business, particularly restaurants (yes I am a people person and can BS with the best), however I am also great with technology particularly social media (Twitter, Facebook and facebook ads).  

After contemplating the many different ways to invest, what I am most interested in getting involved in are: rehabbing to rental, seller finance or lease option.  Lease option and seller finance appeal most to me as, they can turn renters into homeowners, which I learned in Texas there is a huge market for by recently selling my house (not seller financed).

I am looking to connect with someone in Vegas that is involved with these types of investing.  

Loading replies...