Pensacola Florida? HUD?

6 Replies

Looking at a deal in Pensacola, Florida.

Can anyone recommend a HUD registered broker in Pensacola? How about a local Property Manager?

Have spent most of my time researching South Florida, but this deal up in the panhandle may be one I have to move on quickly.  Any help is appreciated.

@Robert G.

I closed on a HUD property a few months ago there and used @Zachary Taylor

He did a nice job and is another BP member. 

As for property management, I used Realty Masters for a little while as they have a good military rate. They were good but not great. I took my properties back and manage them myself now along with a local friend who helps me out from time to time. I have also heard ReMax has a good prop management company but no experience there. 

Let me know if you need anything locally. Good luck on the bid.  

William. We're HUD registered and manage hundreds of rentals. Let me know if we can help. Thank you.

Thank you, William.

I have reached out to Zachary.

@Robert G. - Main Street Properties is the best rental company in the Pensacola area.  I was a property manager in Pensacola for 3 years, so if you have any questions, message me.  

Gulf Coast Property Management-

http://www.gcpmco.com/

I have been with Don Huntley and his crew for well over 7 years.  He is very responsive and has a good crew that takes care of the tenant as well as the landlord.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here