Whole Saling

4 Replies

I have just recently been studying the Seattle housing market and had a question for the bigger pockets community?

I haven't done any deals yet given that I am just starting, but what is actually the best way to start?

and does any one have any advice (books, articles, etc.) that I should read or watch?

Thanks,

Cam

Hey @Cameron Brulotte welcome to BP!

Before you even begin to look for potential "deals" make sure that you get your skill set up to par, if you are in this to build a business marketing and sales experience will take you far (did not mean to rhyme there).

In my opinion, you want to use your skills as leverage for any deal that you do, NOT loans or money.

At the top of this page there are a TON of resources at your fingertips, the podcasts are great just to give you an example.

Best of all BP is a great community that is able to answer any questions you may have.

Much success!

Find a real estate meet up or club and go.  Read the Bigger Pockets e-book and wholesaling and real estate.  If you can, find a local mentor or someone who can set you up with their resources.  

Get some education, decide what  you want to do in real estate, look at marketing, and take action.

You don't mention what it is you want to do in real estate.

And last, welcome to BP.

Hey Cam - welcome to BP!

I send a free video-based WHOLESALE ACCELERATOR course (+ sample contracts) to anyone in BP that sends me a colleague request!  I think you'd really benefit from that.  Send me a colleague request WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS included and I'll shoot the course video links + contracts over to you in an email.

Here is the Video #1 of 3 if you'd like to check it out right now!

Medium wbh square logoDev Horn, We Buy Houses® | [email protected] | 877‑932‑8946 | http://webuyhouses.com/profile/arlington

I have listened to a lot of the podcasts,  I dont have to much capital, however I have pretty good credit

so I believe starting at whole saling is the best for me now

I mean is MLS, Craigslist, backpage, ebay sight or redfin the best place to start?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you