• Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Votes |
help, i feel stuck after reading the ultimate guide

Michael Ibosiola
  • Engineer
  • Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Posted Jun 11 2015, 11:47

hey guys

thanks for replying my message out of your busy schedules, i really appreciate...i just finished reading the ultimate guide for beginners and its been an eye opener..

I feel stuck, really don't know how to proceed next in choosing a niche and proceeding to achieve my REI goals.... the issue is that am new in the uae so i don't know much about the MARKET and i don't have a good network like Nigeria but i know the MARKET is very lucrative here ....i approached a real estate broker last week ,to volunteer WORKING with him for free during my weekend so i can learn but he told me to check back in 2 months because of some modifications hes doing hes office.

i had an offer from one of the biggest property developer here in the uae called DAMAC . THEY gave me an offer to become an independent AGENT with them.they have lots of off plan projects and apartment buildings in the MARKET.

please do you think i can use this as an opportunity to start up.......if yes how should i go about it......any recommendation will be appreciated. 

Michael....

Loading replies...