Votes
Kelsey Damron
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Learning the Business- Where to start?

Kelsey Damron
  • Nashville, TN
Posted Jun 16 2015, 07:46

Hello! I live in Nashville, TN. I am 20 years old and do not and (probably) will not have a college degree. I am currently an admin assistant for a general contractor, no real estate experience, or really any work experience other than the typical teenage food business years and current office experience. I have been having a rough "finding myself" phase lately, trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I have an interest in real estate, but I also have no money saved. Other than the 90 hour learning and exam and licensing, where should one start with little to no knowledge but desire to get into the business? I read something on here earlier about a Live in Flip strategy- which would be awesome as me and my boyfriend would love to get our own place once the funds allow. Of course we would need to save for a down payment and such. I enjoy the idea of fixing up the house myself to sell. But then again, I know nothing and have nothing to start with for now. Just looking for any helpful, insightful tips that could get me going. Real-Estate is booming near where I live as so many people are moving to Nashville. It would be great to get a head start and make a great living and career! Thanks in advance! 

Loading replies...