HELP!!

3 Replies

Hi Im starting out with wholesaling and I need to get a hold of all the wholesaling contracts to understand and be able to fill them out properly. Never signed a contract so I want to be extra careful. I also want to make sure I have all the necessary clauses just in case. I know thats not a good way to think and that I should be more positive in this REI venture that Im getting into but if I don't have the cash to close on the deal myself I need to be able to back out in case a buyer isn't found. I don't know if contracts vary from state to state, if so, Im located in FL. How do I go about getting this without having to pay for it? Thank you in advance
ANTONIO BARBOZA You'll probably have better luck when you have a seller ready to go and than ask a specific question. Just having your hand out and asking for everything isn't very inviting. That being said I read your profile and it said you were an agent. Why won't the standard state contract work? Good job starting young though and good luck.
Josh Compton Once I have a motivated seller I want that assignment contract handy in case its a good deal or else someone else might go ahead and get the property under contract before me. I have my real estate license but Im inactive. I passed my exam and never hung my license. Nothing about being an agent appeals me so Im taking the investor route. The license will be very beneficial once I get access to the MLS, I plan on doing that after my first deal because as of right now Im on a tight budget to start up my business. I haven't updated my profile since I first made my account but thanks for checking it out and thank you for the kind words. Yes, Im starting out young. Hopefully that means I'll get to retire young! Lets see what the future holds for me!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you