Newbie, central FL, hard lenders

3 Replies

trying to obtain info on the best places to search for a hard lender starting off in the real estate investing business. Any tips are welcome as well. I was told to not go with any hard lender that wants you to use any of your own money or wants to check your credit. Seems like it limits the availability from what I searched to be able to start off as a new investor.

@Nicholas V.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Consider sending messages to other members which is my favorite part of the website.

Originally posted by @Nicholas V. :

trying to obtain info on the best places to search for a hard lender starting off in the real estate investing business. Any tips are welcome as well. I was told to not go with any hard lender that wants you to use any of your own money or wants to check your credit. Seems like it limits the availability from what I searched to be able to start off as a new investor.

Hello Nicholas,

Welcome to the BIGGERPOCKETS community. I completely understand your position cause not too long ago I was in the same one. I probably can provide some with your inquiry. You can email me at my direct address.

Later,

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.