Advise!!!

2 Replies

What is the best thing to start with as a beginner with little to know money down, Commercial Real Estate or Residential Wholesale Flipping? Also, what would be a good wholesale, or Commercial book?

I would suggest getting into wholesaling first, that way you will take on less risk and be able to make some mistakes without being hurt.  There are plenty of great wholesaling books out there, I recommend E-books because they are pretty short (50-60 pages) and to the point.  You can just google wholesaling books and breeze through them all, they will all give you different strategies to implement, and they are free!  A few that I have read are "Raining Cash," "Quick Flips and Fast Cash," and "Flip" by Nick Ruiz.  You can also learn a ton from youtube, there are videos out there for just about everything related to wholesaling.  Hope this helps.

wholesaling. Also you can go to the guru's webpages and get their free ebooks. You can find them by looking up their poscast. I read a few of them, if nothingelse it is consentrated information that you dont have to go hunting for. A couple good ones to start with are, flip2freedom, and realestate investing mastery. And the most important... The red pill investor, critical sales skils you will need. Hope this help.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you