Jerry Norton Power Flipper 3X

7 Replies

I am about to purchase this...mostly because of the tools and because I'm new to this and KNOW I can succeed in the real estate business but has anyone tried this and what is your take on it?

Thank you!

Hi Donna, welcome to BP!

Sorry, never heard of the guy! Why are you impressed with this author? 

Have you read the free information here?

Have you read any creditable books by real real estate educators, like agent's text books or college real estate course materials to know the industry?

I hope you look into these aspects before you send your money off to gurus expecting an education. 

I'll admit, gurus are more entertaining than real educators, but you'll need to decide, do your really want to learn or be entertained? Best of luck in your decision and ventures. :) 

I attended one webinar and it seemed a little fluffy. Lots of buzzwords and terms that smelled of MLM/Guru speak that turned me off fairly quickly. Since then I had to unsubscribe from his email list because I was getting 2/3 emails a day. I don't think there is a secret sauce out there. Anybody can make money is RE but it isn't easy, risk free or painless. You have to pay the price in one way or another. Whenever somebody tries to make it sound like it is... I stop listening to them.
Originally posted by @Donna Hopkins :

I am about to purchase this...mostly because of the tools and because I'm new to this and KNOW I can succeed in the real estate business but has anyone tried this and what is your take on it?

Thank you!

Mr. Norton has a dozen or so 'REI systems' for sale. Some are pitched solo and others he will partner up and pitch them for sale. I used to be a webinar junky, especially regarding real estate. Mainly because I was so famished for information. The pitches were very enlightening and provided some good data. So much so that it made me want more and that's what drove me to the next one and to the next... I state that to tell you to be careful and not lose your shirt on an information high. My coin.

Kudos,

Mary

Originally posted by @Mary B. :
Originally posted by @Donna Hopkins:

Thank you!

Mr. Norton has a dozen or so 'REI systems' for sale. Some are pitched solo and others he will partner up and pitch them for sale. I used to be a webinar junky, especially regarding real estate. Mainly because I was so famished for information. The pitches were very enlightening and provided some good data. So much so that it made me want more and that's what drove me to the next one and to the next... I state that to tell you to be careful and not lose your shirt on an information high. My coin.

Kudos,

Mary

Thank you, Mary...It did sound too good to be true so I decided against it. I wish you much success!

Donna