CRM

10 Replies

Good afternoon every one im having a hard time trying to get my wholesaling business organized, I have plenty of systems to help me in my business but its getting frustrated I  have a CRM but its not working for me. Any ideas for getting organized, good CRM system thanks

Hi Donna,

I've just started using Podio from many recommendations to it. I can't personally recommend it since I don't have enough history with it, but it seems like it offers a lot.

Allen

Allen Maris, Real Estate Agent in CA (#01918765)

Podio is definitely a great tool.  You can make one heck of a CRM out of it for sure.  I recommend it to most people looking for a CRM.  There are some downsides to it though...

• It's not turnkey.  Meaning you can't just sign up and start entering your leads into this thing.  You have to either create your own Apps (which is easy) or learn how to use (and tweak) a prebuilt CRM that you can get from their App Market.  None of this is difficult, but takes time to figure out. 
  • Podio in itself is dead simple and powerful.  However to really get the most out of what podio can do, you'll need to use third party tools like Zapier, Globiflow and others.  These other tools help you create and automate your workflows.  They make Podio truly amazing, but again take time to figure out.

There is no doubt Podio is great, but it's not for everyone.  If you have NO time or are completely tech adverse, I'd either recommend hiring someone to create your Podio CRM or try and find a ready to go system.  

Podio is basically free though. If you need advance workflows, or multi user abilities then you'll probably have to fork over some cash though, but it's not expensive at all.  All those ready build systems are always expensive it seems, so I'd give Podio a try.

Hope that gives you some perspective about Podio.  I love it!

For only $10 per month per user I use lessannoyingcrm.com   It is turnkey and easy to manage and use.  Its not like Salesforce where you have to pay someone to customize for thousands of dollars. 

Curt Davis, Real Estate Agent in TN (#00321765)
605-310-7929

Look at InsightLy as well.  It has Google Apps integration with gmail and a project management component (which we use for contract management).

I know a few people who are using Podio and it's on my todo list.  Thanks for the reminder!

thank you ill check it out

Originally posted by @Donna Bluitt :

Good afternoon every one im having a hard time trying to get my wholesaling business organized, I have plenty of systems to help me in my business but its getting frustrated I  have a CRM but its not working for me. Any ideas for getting organized, good CRM system thanks

We use High-Rise.

So far so good.

Integrates pretty well with Mail Chimp.

Thanks

@Donna Bluitt

I see that several people are rcommending Podio and I will have to agree. I've used almost every CRM recommended on this page and the main thing to consider would be is the CRM set up for real estate wholesaling/investing?

I made an overview video to show you how we have set up our Podio (free version). I hope this gives you some ideas or at least let's you know if Podio is really for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trHigUU_Tmo

@William Hochstedler

I think you can do everything you are trying to do but the contract management (if you mean creating contracts) may require Globiflow integration.

Let me know if I can help!

This post has been removed.

Hi, I'm in search for a whole integrated CRM system that includes CMA data (not from Zillow), tax information, contract management. would you please let me know if one product is including all of those?

If anyone is looking for a good CRM that’s fully automated feel free to contact me and I can recommend you to my guy. Plus I’ll give you a promo code for 15% off

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.