$1000 to do something with,,,,anything

1 Reply

I am a commercial broker and set aside $1,000 towards creating additional/passive income. I wanted to get a jump on things now, rather than scrounging up additional capital. If you had $1,000 to start something, whether that be investing or a business, what would it be? Where is there a hole in real estate that could be fill? I know it's a small amount try to invest, so I'm thinking of real estate businesses I could start on the side from brokerage to start up.  You opinions are greatly appreciated

Originally posted by @Daniel Morey :

I am a commercial broker and set aside $1,000 towards creating additional/passive income. I wanted to get a jump on things now, rather than scrounging up additional capital. If you had $1,000 to start something, whether that be investing or a business, what would it be? Where is there a hole in real estate that could be fill? I know it's a small amount try to invest, so I'm thinking of real estate businesses I could start on the side from brokerage to start up.  You opinions are greatly appreciated

Daniel,

My advice would be to stay focused on your career. Master your craft to increase your income. People may disagree with me, but save that $1,000 and focus on your profession and learning more about the REI business. Sure - some people may have creative ways to invest that capital, but the reality is you need to pick your battles. Just my opinion.

Best of luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.