Dan Dwyer
  • Raynham, MA
Votes |
Best Wholesale Contract, Clauses, & Verbage To Use In MA

Dan Dwyer
  • Raynham, MA
Posted Aug 27 2015, 12:23

Hello fellow BP members,

I am a new wholesaler from Raynham, MA. I am looking for some advice in regards to the best contracts to use for every stage of the wholesale transaction in MA as well as the most transparent verb-age for clear disclosure; and also the best clauses to use to cover oneself risk and inspection wise that would still be presenting the seller with the most attractive offer possible.

I would also appreciate any input on the clauses that can bog down, tie up, or outright undermine the success of a possible wholesale transaction.

Any and all help/advice would be appreciated; especially the advice given from those who have successfully & repeatedly used the contracts & clauses that they have recommended.

I am new to the REI world but I am trying to learn as much as possible in regards to ensuring that I am attempting to complete every aspect of the entire wholesale process in the most wise, prudent, correct, and of course effective ways as possible.

I am wholeheartedly looking forward to the day that I am considered by other professionals in our industry as a truly valuable asset to our field.

Once again I thank any member in the know who takes the time out of their most certainly busy lives to educate another who is not.

Sincerely, Dan Dwyer Wilson Property Solutions

Loading replies...