loan application packet sample

5 Replies

Dear BP, 

A "loan application packet" has been mentioned over and over in the podcasts and blog posts. I am wondering if someone is kind enough to PM me a link to a sample loan application packet. I am working on my 1st commercial loan to acquire a multiunit. I have a few rentals under personal loan, perfect credit and verifiable income. I just want to make the loan application professional looking, hopefully better than putting all the documents together. Please help and share :)

bump... can anyone share... I believe sharing is the spirit of this forum

@Brandon Turner , I heard you mentioning this loan packet a couple times in the podcasts. Apologies for pinging you if it's not an good question/request. The closest thing I can find in this site is a hard money packet, which doesn't serve mypurpose.

you can google for it. @Harry Zhou  search loan application 1003. 

Thank for chip in @Account Closed , but I don't think that's what I am looking for.

I would contact the bank and ask them if they had anythng or have them tell you what all they like to see.

@Harry Zhou the bank will typically have a list of their requirements as part of their application process?  They will want to see two years of your tax returns, any related k-1"s, a personal financial statement (usually their form), 2-3 most recent pay stubs, 2-3 months of bank/investment statements, copy of purchase contract if applicable, copies of leases. I have typically scanned and emailed this info to my lender with attachments clearly labeled. Any requested flow-up information is delivered promptly. Best of luck.

Michael

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here