As a Real Estate Investor, are you will to do today what other investors are not willing to do? If so tomorrow you may be doing things that others only dream about doing! Tomorrow is a new day and as you begin the day you often are in search of the perfect outfit to wear. Then we want the perfect cup of coffee and as we might commute in the daily grind to work, we hope for a perfect drive. Each day we are in pursuit of something better, something better for us or something better for our loved ones. In real estate we are always in the pursuit of the perfect deal!
One question you might want to ask yourself is what extent will you go to find that next real estate deal? We can not expect to get every offer we submit because if we did we are offering too much. One key to consider is being persistent and always looking for new ways to generate leads to find deals. Each day continue to look for that next deal and be consistent with your effort.
You can give yourself little rewards to motivate yourself along the way. So many new real estate investors might think they can not find any deals or their realtor can not find any deals. However, are you doing everything you need to generate leads to find more deals? If not take a look at what you are doing each week and each month to find more deals.
Here are a few things you should be doing to locate some deal:
1. Use multiple Realtors to help you sift, sort, and screen through all the listings to find the deals
2. Use more than one Realtor and have them network to find some leads on pocket listings
3. Assemble an "Army of Bird Dogs" or Property Finders to help you locate target deals in your desired market areas
4. Contact all estate sales in the area to see if you can generate a lead on real estate that may soon be available for sale.
5. Go to auctions and try to locate some deals
6. Market with Bandit signs, fliers, business cards etc. to discover deals
7. Etc. etc. etc. CONTINUE ADDING TO THIS LIST!
If you are focused and do one thing each day, then things will start to happen. This is not a race, just pace yourself each day life you are walking a Marathon! Go make it a great day! Believe and Achieve! :) - Joe Jurek
@Joe J. Thanks for the little bit of Monday motivation. Effort and attitude are everything!
Taking action, driving around look for problems has created my most recent deals.
Joe, thanks for the focus and motivation. You are right on with the action everyday. I have had to change my thinking from "the race mentality", to this is a marathon. Have a great day and I look forward to connecting with you. Don
nick, Frank and Don thanks for stopping by and the feedback. Always enjoying reading replies to my posts. Have a great dy. Believe and Achieve! :) - Joe
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing