2nd Flip -

8 Replies

I just finished the work on my 2nd flip project and I wanted to post a few pictures on here. The numbers look decent so far, with a purchase price of $42k and a ARV of $139k its looking really promising.

I decided to take pictures with my GoPro as a marketing twist. 

Any feedback on the work would be appreciated, 

Thank You

It would be even better if someone in the Philadelphia area has a buyer looking to move into Overbrook please reach out to me. 

What Neighborhood @lorenzojackson?

@Joseph Scorese Hey Jo, I sat in the first row and heard you speak at a WHIP meeting a few months ago, good job. This house is located in Overbrook/West Philadelphia

I may need your help refinancing out of this deal if I get offered the right amount to rent it out.  

Hey Lorenzo,

Looks good, before pictures are usually great to compliment the finished project. 3 months is not a bad turn around time. What are the cross streets of the property?

-James

QUICK TIP ( as @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin would say) for you @Lorenzo Jackson , It seems like you are using wide or superview with your gopro. try taking them in medium view as well. I personally do not like how fish eyed the wide view is when taking pictures for the interior of a property. I like the medium because it gives a larger field of view but has less of the fish eye effect. Give it a try and choose what you like best!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here