2nd Flip -

8 Replies

I just finished the work on my 2nd flip project and I wanted to post a few pictures on here. The numbers look decent so far, with a purchase price of $42k and a ARV of $139k its looking really promising.

I decided to take pictures with my GoPro as a marketing twist. 

Any feedback on the work would be appreciated, 

Thank You

It would be even better if someone in the Philadelphia area has a buyer looking to move into Overbrook please reach out to me. 

@Joseph Scorese Hey Jo, I sat in the first row and heard you speak at a WHIP meeting a few months ago, good job. This house is located in Overbrook/West Philadelphia

I may need your help refinancing out of this deal if I get offered the right amount to rent it out.  

Hey Lorenzo,

Looks good, before pictures are usually great to compliment the finished project. 3 months is not a bad turn around time. What are the cross streets of the property?

-James

QUICK TIP ( as @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin would say) for you @Lorenzo Jackson , It seems like you are using wide or superview with your gopro. try taking them in medium view as well. I personally do not like how fish eyed the wide view is when taking pictures for the interior of a property. I like the medium because it gives a larger field of view but has less of the fish eye effect. Give it a try and choose what you like best!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.