Phone situation

4 Replies

When using bandit signs and free social media for marketing should I put my personal cell phone number on them?
What the most effective way to receive calls while attending my full time job?

Quit your job and get focused? Get a partner whom can work when you are at work... Or try google talk!

Google it and good luck!

You could set up a Google Voice phone number which will allow you to have a separate phone number for real estate (side hustle) related phone calls.

By downloading the app on any smart phone, you will have the ability to use your regular phone for your day job while using the Voice app for anything else, and you can set up a separate answering machine message for when you're not able to answer.

@Landon Dauphinais

Great advice @Rob Brautigam !

Another nice tip is that you can also send/receive text messages through google voice on your computer! I know companies that frown on cell phones at your desk so you can access and reply to text messages through your gmail with google voice. And easier to type as well. 

Hope that helps! Jill

Originally posted by @Jill DeWit :

@Landon Dauphinais

Great advice @Rob Brautigam!

Another nice tip is that you can also send/receive text messages through google voice on your computer! I know companies that frown on cell phones at your desk so you can access and reply to text messages through your gmail with google voice. And easier to type as well. 

Hope that helps! Jill

And you can have the Google Hangout text/message box open as a pop-up over a Gmail window....which is a much cleaner way to communicate than having a Facebook page open using FB Messenger!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide