Mentors in Seattle Tacoma area

6 Replies

I would like to gain a little experience working with someone who has the REI business down. Is there anyone near Tacoma who needs assistance or any groups who assist people who are just getting started.

hello Tysan!

I wouldn't consider myself as being someone who has it down as I am just getting started.  I would however suggest that you check out a local meet-up like the one held monthly at the Ram by Kevin Carbon.  There you will meet dozens of professionals who represent many different aspects of RE investing from wholesaling to flipping to notes.  Good luck!

Tyson,

We have one project in the Tacoma area and a few more throughout the greater Seattle area.  These are rehab projects.  We also have about 25 owner financed properties throughout this area as well as rentals and some lease options.  

What is it  you are looking to do in real estate?  Buy and hold, flips, wholesale, etc.?

Perhaps we could work something out where you can assist on a project and we can show you our tools, how we evaluate properties, and accompany us when we go to properties to analyze them.

Send me a private message and we can talk.

Brian

Thank you both for advice I will pm you.

@Tysan Cole - I would also recommend attending the next meet-up, they happen every month in Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma. Great way to meet other investors in an informal setting.

Let me know if you're interested, the next one is coming up on the 29th at The Ram by the UW.

@Tysan Cole

Definitely have a chat with @Brian Fouts .

There are a lot of people who hold themselves out to be experts, professionals for someone capable of mentoring another, but are just starting out themselves or have done just a small number of deals.

I have verified that Brian has done a massive number of deals. So he clearly knows what he is doing.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide