Next Steps - or Right Steps

1 Reply

I am new and very grateful to find this website. This weekend, I attended a training by a Marketing & Sales Company and yes, I am a bit overwhelmed. Listening to webinars, reading books and the like a while now but I want to work myself practically on ....Setting Goals....

From this weeks training, the guidelines were, submit 5 offers per week. From the webinar, it's analyze 3 deals per day. 

For Starters or Newbies, what's the practical approach to the Real Estate Investing.... I am happy to see people with very wide expertise sharing knowledge and I am grateful you are doing this. 

But my question, when setting starting goals...what's practical, what's unrealistic and since I am in Maryland, is it advisable to start local vs. out of state. I am prepared to work hard...but I want to be practical as I am not looking to be into a quick fix scheme but for the long run....

Every suggestion will be appreciated....

Thanks...

@Nigel Williamson Hello neighbor, welcome to BP! Your questions lead to so many more questions... like, how many hours do you intend on working? What part of real estate do you wish to focus? 

I suggest reading "The Ultimate Beginners guide to Real Estate Investing" by Brandon Turner.