Christiane Russell
  • Fayetteville, NC
Votes |
House Flipping in Fayetteville, NC

Christiane Russell
  • Fayetteville, NC
Posted Oct 8 2015, 11:11

Greetings everyone,

I just joined BiggerPockets a few days ago and since then I have been obsessed with this website. Seriously I can read on here for hours. I have ZERO experience in Real Estate, None at all!!! But I am very interested in flipping houses here in Fayetteville NC where I reside. My husband who is a general contractor wants to wait to buy a house until we save $10,000. Me on the other hand thinks we can do it without saving the money if we find a good investor. What do you guys think? Also I would like to get my real estate licence but not right away since its not needed. Me and my husband are very careful people and I think that's whats holding us back. Im ready to take risk and step out on faith. I'm 24 he's 27, my goal is to have our own flipping business by the time I'm 30. I just don't know where to start I'm really scared of failing but I know now I cant move forward being comfortable. Also we are renting now someone told us to own our home before starting to flip other...is this true? I am also now interested in wholesaling since reading some articles on here. I need some one to hold my hand and walk me through this process but I know thats not realistic. Please let me know what you guys think and any resources that you may think will be helpful to us. Thanks!

Loading replies...