First property type

3 Replies

hey all,

i'm wanting to get into smaller multi families, 2-4 units, but am hearing/seeing some good discussion on wholesaling being a good entry point. there has also been mention of tax liens and notes being a great place to start since they're undervalued and you can flip it for a profit relatively easily.

so, the question: given what i want to end up doing, what do you think i should actually do to get my feet wet, start learning through practice, and have my first property added to the portfolio?

@John Blythe

If you are looking for a great way to double your $ quickly and learn about RE transactions, you can't be buying/selling land. EASY to find great unwanted property for under $1k and double your profit in days. Then you just keep doing that until you want to change it up or add something else to you portfolio.

Good luck! Jill

Originally posted by @Jill DeWit :

@John Blythe

If you are looking for a great way to double your $ quickly and learn about RE transactions, you can't be buying/selling land. EASY to find great unwanted property for under $1k and double your profit in days. Then you just keep doing that until you want to change it up or add something else to you portfolio.

Good luck! Jill

interesting, i'll make sure to look into that. thanks, jill!