New Investor to the RALEIGH, NC area

10 Replies

I am doing my first flip in Elite NC that I bought from a wholesaler.   I've been putting in offers in Hampton Roads area also but have not had any luck.   I also have an offer in on a short sale in Currituck NC.   I have been through some of the Nick Vertucci classes.  I'm looking into Raleigh because I have been told it is a hot spot for flipping.  What is your status? 

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

hey Tracey,

I have been investing and wholesaling in the Raleigh area since 2006, feel free to send me a private message and let me know what you need and I'll be happy to help.

All the Best,

Merrick

Hi, Tracey.  I'm a wholesaler in Virginia, focused in Isle of Wight county, Suffolk, Hampton, and Newport News mostly.  Let me know if I can help with properties in those areas, if you are looking there.  I actually have one available now in Suffolk, just about rent ready.  Then I have another available in Hampton, a flip.

Also, as a suggestion, check out the REIA meetings in the areas you are focused on. I've met some great local connections that way.

@Tracey O'Hara Welcome to Bigger Pockets!It sounds like you are already actively underway in your real estate investing.  Congrats on the successes you have had so far.  Raleigh is a great area to flip a home if you can find a good deal.  The market is very hot right now, so the nice homes are easy to sell. :)

Tracy, 

You certainly are covering a lot of ground. I guess I'm not the only crazy RE investor. 

Im from Chesapeake Va where I mostly built spec homes and bought smaller mulit family rehabs. Three years ago I moved into the Raleigh area but I still build in Va as well as Nc. 

I own a 220 lot mhp in Rocky mt. so I find myself between Hampton Roads, Raleigh and sometimes as far east as Little Washington NC. 

If there is anything I can do to help your business feel free to give me a call