Votes
James Stockton
  • Newark, DE
Votes |
How to Skip Trace!

James Stockton
  • Newark, DE
Posted Jun 15 2016, 11:15

Skip tracing can be a huge tool in many ways. As investors, we often find a absentee owner who may be hard to reach by traditional records. I recently used these tools to locate a person who has recently moved and I can't stand getting their mail anymore!

First, I'd like to say that there are paid options to get these results faster. I'm not one to pay out when I don't have to. These are going to be how to do it for free just using a few websites. These are the websites and why they are useful. 

-Google 

If you haven't used google for something in the last week, you might have just got from under a rock or off a vacation. Skip tracing sellers can be just as easy. If you have the name and property address simply put that into google (avoid the top advertising links because most of those will be pay to search).

-WhitePages

This is another free source where you can find a seller. Simply fill in the info it asks you for, and it will pull up what it has. Often times you can get some results for free and they have some paid options as well. 

-SKIPEASE.COM

This one I actually found while writing this article. I haven't used it yet, however I've used many of the tools it has on there to do a personal search. This website should be a first step in my opinion; However since I haven't personally tested it out, I'll put it lower on this list.

-Facebook

This isn't my favorite, because the information can be very outdated just on how frequently people will update their "about me" Sections. Which isn't much!

Happy hunting for that seller!

-James

Loading replies...