Votes
JAMIE Doyle
  • sandy, OR
Votes |
pulling the trigger

JAMIE Doyle
  • sandy, OR
Posted May 6 2009, 14:34

when will i be ready to pull the trigger???, thats a tough question i ask myself every day. i am a 31 yr old husband and father of two who gets up and goes to a job every day to make other people wealthy. i am truly deep in the trenches of the "rat race" and it's killing me to see it every day. it also kills me to se everyone around me every day that is exactly where i am and they dont even know it, they're too busy worrying about vacation, 401k, house payments and all the toys they can get loans for.

well i'm reading all i can get my hands on and cruising this as well as other forums all the time. i am determined to someday work for myself even if it's just enough to support my family. one thing that is lucky for me is that we are accustomed to living below our means, meaning we can get by on very little compared to others.

i have absolutely !NO! capitol and less than desirable credit, as r.d.p.d. states i work my a$$ off trying to get out of debt but am really going no where.

i have heard it all... no money down, investors, wholesale, probate as well as some other avenues to get started. what i am asking here is this...

how can i possibly know when i'll be ready??? i have obligations to people and it's not that i'm afraid of failing (i've experienced that plenty in my short 30 yrs) but how can i know... i'm not looking to up and quit my job, that's just ludicrous as far as im concerned... i'm more worried about getting in too deep too fast and having to not only work my full time but work full time on a side project.

i am very interested in getting into rentals both res. and com but i've been told not to just jump into it, then i read books that say the best way to learn is to suit up and jump in
:roll: i should probably be posting this in the psychology forum instead huh :lol: well thats all that i have to say about that... if you're still reading... well thanks for giving me a minute to vent my thoughts to you...

Loading replies...