• Rehabber
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Votes |
Young broke and bad credit

Lombosco Dixon
  • Rehabber
  • Woodbridge, NJ
Posted Jun 28 2016, 19:33
Hello , bp I'm a young man that lives in Central New jersey who would love to get started in real estate investing I've been reading a few books and I'm starting to get the knowledge with out actually doing any actions to perfect the passion. I've tried the gurus way wholesales but everything I find is on the mls and I don't have capital to tie up the property I've tried to buy a foreclosed house numbers were right but by time the closing happened the market changes so fast the the lender backed out and I lost 5000, from small mistakes. I want to start everything right away but A I wanted to see if there's a mentor who can help me out on deals or at least a partner who can help B is there anyone that can help with my credit and fast . I would need credit for creative financing of course C I know a few hard money lenders that would do 100% under certain circumstances but is there anywhere or anyway I can start making capital to do phase one of my business and get pulled out of this sink hole then go to phase two which is actually build the business

Loading replies...