Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
Don't Know Where To Start?

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:01

Hello everyone I'm posting this because this is something every newbie wants to know..HOW DO I GET STARTED?? If you are they typical newbie without much money and credit not all that great..Or maybe you don't have that problem but not to sure how to get started as well..This is for those who haven't got their first deal or not having consistent success..

Here it goes, first of all get to understand your market, attend club meetings and network find out who the players are, your making a step of doing that already just by posting on the forum..Also educate yourself but warning don't overload yourself with with tapes and seminar materials it will lead to confusion and alot of money spent..Not saying seminars are bad sometimes we can get so excited that we're spending more money than we're making.

Find a strategy that fits you and develop on it. I suggest starting with owner financing and lease options-some investors don't like this technique so it can be a niche for you..It was for me and as a result I became successful..There are other little to no risk methods like flipping wholesale projects(yes it is legal) you have to have the knowledge as to how to structure your deal but I already have a book going..I recommend starting with these type of methods because it will build your cash flow and once you have consistent profit you can become even more creative and do more advanced strategies. Alot of us make the mistake of doing 4 to 5 different techniques starting off..This will get you nowhere but will have your head spinning..In my opinion work one to two techinques at a time,master it, then as you advance you can do more..Now I'm not just saying these things I'm speaking from experience. I have been investing for about 10 years and for the past 5 years I've been fulltime and also a mentor. I talk to newbies all the time who ask me that same question.. If you want to talk about your situation or just have some questions for me feel free to post or contact me via email..I'm all ears.. Sorry about the novel but I feel it needs to be touched on..Good Luck Everybody!!!

Loading replies...