Gabrielle Deyarmond
  • Saginaw, MI
Votes |
Starting Out Advice Needed

Gabrielle Deyarmond
  • Saginaw, MI
Posted Sep 8 2016, 08:22

Hello Everyone,

This is my first attempt at reaching out on Bigger Pockets for advice. I have been reading up a lot but we all know that will only get you so far.

I am looking to start taking action to raise funds for future projects. I work everyday and most of the cash I make goes towards bills, rent, groceries, and other living expenses. By this time next year we would like to be moved into our first flip and making changes over a 1-2 year period until we sell. I have student loans and medical bills so financing options are limited right now. I would like to get into bird dogging to make some extra cash and get more familiar with what buyers are looking for in this area. (Saginaw, MI)

We will eventually expand from bird dogging into full on flipping, hopefully single & multi-family residential homes. I plan to get my real estate license to get more information on properties as well as have a more flexible schedule for flipping. My boyfriend will be a journey man carpenter this time next year and I am a certified interior decorator so I would like to incorporate staging in the homes we flip in order to hopefully increase the homes value that much more.

We have a lot of plans but are ready for action and to start however we can in whatever direction limited funds will allow.

If any of you have any advice or know any hard money loaners or bird dogging options in the Saginaw, MI area we would love to get started. We do eventually plan to get down in the Metro-Detroit area as well once money allows us to be able to afford that higher priced market. (Troy, Royal Oak, Livonia, Holly, or Clarkston)

I look forward to hearing back from any and all Bigger Pocketers out there, thank you!

Loading replies...