Services in Utah County

2 Replies

Hi folks,

My name is Austin, and I'm just about to begin my rental property journey by moving and keeping our current townhouse as a rental. But this will only be the beginning!

I've read The Book on Managing Rental Properties, browsed the blogs and forums, and I'm really excited to get going.

What many of the books and posts talk about is working with licensed professionals (attorney, tax accountant, etc.) to get things going. I've done some online searching and found some generic options, but would love to connect with those professionals that may be more experienced in real estate to help me understand my options.

Wondering if there are any investors in the Utah County area that would recommend attorneys, accountants, or financial advisors that understand real estate in the area that I could work with.

Thanks!

Austin

@Austin Nilsson , welcome to Bigger Pockets and congrats on getting started!  My accountant is Bill Koehler and he's been fantastic.  I'd been happy to get you his info so that you can talk to him and see if it would be a fit.  Just send me a PM.  

@Austin I have a great Attorney who does real estate law. If you want to message me I'll send you his number. Congratulations on starting your investment journey!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.