Any one looking for help

8 Replies

Just 3 weeks away from the big move. Is there anyone looking for some hands on help. I would love to get a first hand experience with wholesaling real estate.

Please any one who located in Catawba county or near Charlotte NC please reach out to me!

@Terrance Clark where will you be located?  I may be looking for some help with my operation.  I send direct mail to acquire rentals but often get leads that are promising wholesale deals but don't work for my rental criteria. 

I will be in Hickory 50mins to an hour from Charlotte. Please let me know how I can help

@Dave Hurt can you provide information on your direct mail campaign that gets you the wholesale leads; I would like to start generating income wholesaling with future intentions of getting into rentals. 

@Dave Hurt be down in about two weeks will you be able to use me? I am eager to learn.

@DeVon McCoy happy to provide info - just let me know what exactly you need!

@Terrance Clark let's grab coffee when you get to town - looking forward to it!

@Dave Hurt I would appreciate any assistance on the direction to go with direct mail.  Using post cards vs letters, and are there any samples of letters/post cards that may generate leads?

Anybody have time to meet up tomorrow.. Lets lock something in

Anyone available for a meet up. I would love to talk to someone who could help me learn a little more about wholesaling real estate. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here