Kelan Krohe
  • Urbandale, IA
Votes |
New Investors

Kelan Krohe
  • Urbandale, IA
Posted Nov 7 2016, 11:14

Good morning everyone!

My name is Kelan, and my fiancee's name is Liz. We are completely new to the real estate investing world. A quick little blurb about us: I am currently a Physical Therapist, and Liz is a Realtor. We live in Des Moines, Iowa, and we have two beautiful children together!

Being that Liz is a Realtor, we feel like we have an edge when it comes to beginning a real estate investment company. Our goal is to create financial freedom for ourselves, and to be able to support our kids throughout ours and their lives. We are tired of compensating our time for money! We are ready to invest into the next phase of our lives.

We recently attended the Fortune Builders 3-day seminar. Any people here have experience with that, or any good/bad feedback regarding the seminar/"mastery" program they try to sell? To sum it up, being beginners, there was a lot of good information that we obtained, BUT.....we did not give in and buy into the program. Hence, we are beginning to do our own research, and taking the steps towards building our investment company.

In general, we are looking for tips, pointers, advice, really anything that can help is get started. Liz is actually working with an investor, and beginning to look at doing more Wholesales. We are also interested in rental properties, to get that "Passive" income. In the end, we would like nothing more than to incorporate wholesales, renting, and flipping into our investment company. We have to start somewhere, so any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated. We would love a little guidance in regards to putting systems into place to become successful, while making sure we have ours butts covered when in comes to legalities, along with any other information about starting a real estate investment company. 

I apologize for the long introduction, hopefully it didn't bore you all. I look forward to hearing some of your thoughts! Take care, have a great day!

Kelan and Liz

Loading replies...