Votes
Jeremy Thompson
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
First time investor with some question

Jeremy Thompson
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Mar 12 2017, 19:30

Hey bigger pockets, my name is Jeremy. I am a 20 y/o looking for a few tips to help get in the investing world. Some info about me. I currently have an ok paying job that allows me to pay my bills off and save a little money at the end of the money. I am sure I could tighten this up in some areas however. I am in the Springfield, MO market and looking at surrounding areas.  Where it seems that is holding me back from investing right now is the typical stuff. Having a hard time with capitol, and deals. A couple things I need to know are, where to get capitol. I would like to invest in multi family but around here good multi families aren't cheap. I like to idea of house hacking in a multi-family. But if i need a down payment of 3% plus repairs costs and a store of money for vacancies, this all adds up. So am I over analyzing  thinking I need to much put back for it, should I try to find some private investors or just continue to save maybe pick up another job I am just not sure where to go. Also my second question is more simple. I want to analyze a few deals a day, however I am not sure how to find how much the properties rent for. Any responses is much appreciated.

Loading replies...