Votes
Ammon Gutierrez
  • St. George, UT
Votes |
College or Real Estate

Ammon Gutierrez
  • St. George, UT
Posted Oct 7 2017, 13:04

I am 22 year old attending at Dixie State University, as a freshman in Utah. I am majoring in Business administration with emphasis in finance. I am wanting to start my real estate career right now. But I am so busy with school and work. And the things I am learning don't have a lot to do with real estate. I am about to start an internship at Northwestern Mutual, and might quit my current job. But neither of them do any kind of real estate. I am looking for a mentor that would let me be their shadow, or take me under their wing and show me all the in's and outs. I am ready to do real estate and wanting to start now. I am so determined to be successful and create a legacy. I just don't know if college is the place for me, if I want to do real estate. But I know this internship at Northwestern would help a lot about finance and build my network. I just don't know... I want to hear everyone's opinion and what they think is best. If i should continue school and do real estate on the side, or jump in to real estate and take off!

Please let me know and God bless!

Loading replies...