Votes
Barak Maimon
  • Sherman oaks, CA
Votes |
Unusual Starting Point - Looking for Advice

Barak Maimon
  • Sherman oaks, CA
Posted Oct 10 2017, 10:47

Hello, I have an unusual starting point, and I could really use some good advice. 

I'm 23 years old, moved to Los Angeles, California, 3 months ago. Originally from Israel, my father is an experienced real estate investor back there. He did some amazing commercial properties back there, and I've been with him in the last year learning as much as I can. 

The biggest reason for me coming to America is that real estate here, comparing to Israel, is more beneficial and less complicated. So my goal is to learn the market, find good investments, so I can also build my own fortune, and also invest some of my father's. 

He's looking to start to invest here around 1M for the beginning. 

I was thinking about being a real estate agent, but I'm missing social security number, so I can't be qualified as one. I'll probably have SSN only a year from now. Yet - I want to get into the business as soon as possible. I have my dad money to invest, I'm young, smart and diligent.

I'm currently living in Sherman oaks, and doing some office job just to pay the bills. But both of these factors are adjustable. 
I've read some of the information here, and I'll keep reading for sure, but I could really use some active pieces of advice. 

Because I'm feeling stuck right now. 

Thank you from ahead. 

Barak. 

Loading replies...