• Rental Property Investor
  • Augusta, GA
Votes |
Help Reading BRRRR Calculator Results Page

IBEJesus O Prince
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Augusta, GA
Posted Oct 12 2017, 13:26

Hi everyone! I'm newbie to RE as well as BP but more ready than ever. I understand that virtually every house has a number that makes it an amazing deal so I need help with recognizing a good deal when one is staring me in the face.

Specifically, I need help understanding the terms/phrases used on the BRRRR calculator results page to know what needs tweaking on the previous pages to get my desired results.

I've watched Brandon Tuner's youtube video on the BRRRR calculator and even attended his webinar for newbies. Not much time is spent on the results page as I would like.

I've seen Brandon Turner enter his intial information, get a result, mention a few things on the result page like ROI or CF (that weren't favorable) then go back to the previous pages making tweaks here and there then re-running the calculator to update the results. He'll do this toggling several more times until the Results page sing Sweet Victory!!!

I need to understand that entire results page so I can estimate what should go up or down on the prior pages. Practice doesn't make perfect....Perfect practice makes perfect :). Please recommend any books, forums, podcasts, or sites that could help me in breaking down this page.

Loading replies...