Votes
Joshua Johnson
  • Orem, UT
Votes |
I hate this website.

Joshua Johnson
  • Orem, UT
Posted Oct 17 2017, 08:47

I have realized I really do hate this website. Let me explain.

I am brand spanking new and just learning at this point. I haven't been able, due to family situations, to truly do more than just  learn. (and I am getting scared that might be all I do.) I live in Utah and real estate here is not cheap from where I stand with my current level of knowledge. I have been excited, discouraged, excited again, and now feel kinda hopeless.

This website is terrifying. I had this misguided notion that I was brilliant deciding to get into real estate. Such a novel concept and I would in a small tiny group of people that are as brilliant as I am. Then there is this giant empire of a website. I am surrounded by so many much more passionate, experienced, smarter, better connected, and all around more serious people that are all going for the same goal.

How can I even get my foot in the door with so many people in the business? This website has set me straight on so many of my misconceptions and scared me, I worry, out of the real estate business before I started. How on earth do starters not let all these things get you discouraged? Any advice to keep from dying a thousand deaths before the battle is fought?

Loading replies...