Marketing online? Are you doing it ? if so how?

2 Replies

Beautiful night in Honolulu tonight investors.

Question ? Are you on facebook and Instagram? I'm Watching a quick clip of Grant Cardone on youtube saying we need to be online, the best marketing tools are sites like facebook and Instagram. (Some where along these lines) So I wanted to know are any of you marketing though online sites such as these?

Looking forward to the conversation. Mahalos

@Vick Galu hope things are going well in Honolulu.  I'll be thinking about you as we head into deep freeze here in Iowa.

To your question, what's worked best for us is Craigslist listings with a link to our rental property Facebook page.  We have professional pics taken of our properties, throw a few on Craigslist along with key rental specs and details, and include a link to our Facebook page with many more photos and information.  We are also thinking of doing video walk-throughs, and such to provide a more rich user experience.  We haven't used Instagram yet, but that could be on the horizon.

Hope there's a nugget or two in there for you.  Best of luck!

@Chris Jensen Mahalos for the response man I appreciate the time. I did find your advice useful mahalos for that. 

Hope you don't get to cold out there in Iowa man, Here Hawaii ? It's hot enough to cook food outside ( I don't recommend of course hehehe)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here