Consulting for a New Business

6 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets Family,

I've started my business this past month and would like some information on anyone that offers consulting services to set up a successful wholesaling business. 

I am looking for great postcards designs for direct mail, CRM, Facebook and Google ads, and anything else necessary to start creating a great deal flow. I am open to any recommendations. 

Thank you

Hi @Josue Llanas have you looked into letter mailers instead of postcards? Are you personalizing each one or sending out one general one?

@Josue Llanas

Hey Josue, sounds like you're starting up a wholesaling business. I've got templates, a pre-mailing checklist, protips, gameplan for DM, scripts on how to talk to sellers, and other information you want. Would be happy to share, just shoot me a message on the zipcodes you're targeting and what steps you've taken so far so I can provide you with the right info.

@Account Closed You got it right! I am wanting to start right with systems in place to be able to capitalize on my deal flow. I'll be sending you a message shortly!

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

Hi @Josue Llanas have you looked into letter mailers instead of postcards? Are you personalizing each one or sending out one general one?

I'd recommend letter mailers over postcards as well. 

@Josue Llanas

Pro-tip: Use 1 batch of postcards with first class mail then and then switch to letters. Why? The first class postcards will bounce and save you a lot of money from mailing a bad address from subsequent batches and you can skip-trace the bad addresses for very valuable leads. Also, switching to standard mail afterwards saves money.

Letters have higher response rates but postcards are cheaper. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.