Just Went "Pro"!!! Excellent Investment!!! $$$

73 Replies

Yes! Just went "Pro" on BiggerPockets and am looking forward to many years of super~successful investing! Are you going "Pro"?

Why or Why not?  Love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you, BiggerPockets Nation, and here's to all of our Pockets getting Bigger with profit!!! $$$

Well done sir. The value one can get from this site is insane when you look at the minimal cost associated with a PRO account.

I wrote an article last year HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS USING BIGGER POCKETS you folks should check it out if you are considering getting a PRO account.

Hello James!

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. I will read your article, for sure. Seriously, its amazing what people spend money on (including myself!), and when you think about the goldmine that we have here in BP, it is a no brainer. I really believe BiggerPockets is one of the best investments a person can make in their life. No doubt.

Best to you, and MUCH profit from your investments!

~Daniel

Originally posted by @Daniel F. Harb :

Hello James!

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it. I will read your article, for sure. Seriously, its amazing what people spend money on (including myself!), and when you think about the goldmine that we have here in BP, it is a no brainer. I really believe BiggerPockets is one of the best investments a person can make in their life. No doubt.

Best to you, and MUCH profit from your investments!

~Daniel

Agree. I can directly trace well over 7 figures of income over the last few years back to BP.

Wow, James. That is an incredible statement. Seems like you are "Living the Dream". Keep up the excellent work!

To think we have access to all these great minds and access to a plethora of information? I am about 4 weeks new and I am like a "Kid in a Candy store" on BP. Ha!

Great Saturday to you.

Pro is worth it for the unlimited BP calculator uses, and the ability to advertise your business with each of your posts. Best decision, and investment in myself, a week ago. 

Congrats, Gregory for going Pro last week.  Man, I love the RE calculators. Pretty amazing!

Cheers!

Yep, I'm even newer than you, @Daniel F. Harb , and already saw the benefit of Pro!  And, did you know, we get grandfathered in at this price?  Pretty amazing!  The cost is going up $100 next week.  YIKES!  Glad I got in when I did!  Those calculators and being able to watch old webinars--totally worth it!

Precisely, Jody! The value is unlimited.Yikes is right! Right place, right time for our Pockets to get Bigger with profit!  $$$

Best of investing to you!

Got PRO a week ago! Anything less seemed foolish to me. 

Smart man, Dan! We are going to be ready for 2018. Bring it on, we've got our BP experts, tools, and agenda!

I wish you much profit! 

I am not pro yet, just a Investor who read a lot in here. I don't have a business that need to post here. Just regular buy and hold investor . How it benefit me for being a pro?

I went Pro yesterday. 2018 is coming fast and that will be the year that I change real estate from a hobby to a business.

Hello @Liz C. Great question! It is individual how it will benefit you and varies from investor to investor. Personally, I have only been on BP just over four weeks. Last week I bought the plus plan just for the unlimited amazing RE calculators. Fast forward to today, and I know a priceless deal when I see one. I went "Pro" this morning.  I, like you, don't own a business (anymore at this point! Future?), but really it is not necessary to own a business to benefit from going BP Pro. For me, the property analysis software is a goldmine. Totally unlimited reports (Yay!!), we can view ALL of past reports, and most importantly, our reports are downloadable, and obviously, printable. Imagine the look on the lenders, partners, RE agents face when this professional, concise, real estate property report is presented! They will think, "This is one SERIOUS investor"! I would pay the full monthly price just for that!  I don't want to parrot all the benefits that we can all see on the membership page, but suffice to say, the private messaging, downloads, ads, advanced member search, et al, is 100 fold worth the price of admission.  One dollar a day!?  Kidding me!?

Again, Liz, I am new. But I realize and understand, and like @James Wise , I too, will be able to say, "I can trace well over 7 figures of income due to being a "Pro" member of BiggerPockets!"

Best to you!

@Liz C. , I'm a buy and hold investor as well.  For me, I've learned a lot watching old webinars.  I also do lots of practice deals on the tools.  If I could only use the tools 5x, I'd never want to use them for fear of wasting them and would feel obligated to buy a property that I did use the tool on because I used one of my times.  Not to mention, there are a lot of deals that you can't reach an agreement with the seller, so you have to try again with a new property.  I'd hate to waste one of my 5x on a property that I didn't even buy!  But that's all my opinion.  ;-)

Congratulations, Mike B!  You went "Pro"!  2018 is going to be some serious investing for you!

Best of profit and investing!  :)

I agree with it being a great investment. Spending money on something is always how you look at it as to being worth it

Now if I can learn how to type and hit enter instead of post I could finish by what I was saying. Lol. the pro is a great investment for anyone serious and trying to get into investing. For me the calculators, documents, and being able to replay podcast are worth it by itself. Plus I don’t see anything wrong with paying back a little to a place helping you get to where you want to be.

Agree @Pete Schmidt .  South Carolina is in the house! Precisely right. One sees a shabby little shack, another sees a diamond in the rough. :)

Happy investing, Pete.

if anybody would like my excel calculator for rental properties, pm me. It does everything the BP calculator does. There are many reasons to go pro, but the calculator isn't one of them imo.

Updated 9 months ago

EDIT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bGvr1WO0YL_CMuDe1cv_MSc0uD8yt16Ig3FaxZjML1o/edit?usp=sharing

Funny, @Pete Schmidt !  I'm always hitting the wrong key. Ha! Best wishes on your real estate investing!

Cheers!

Congrats!! Best investment for the money. The wealth of knowledge in these forums one would be hard pressed to match. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from those who are where you want to be and share with those who will one day need your experience.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.