• Real Estate Agent
  • Springfield, MA
Votes |
Looking for someone to help me

Edward Dones
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Springfield, MA
Posted Nov 14 2017, 19:00

Hello BP Members. Like to start with saying that I bought a 2 family home in Springfield mass area and already felt the ups and downs of being a landlord. I had a nice cash flow going on but I had to move in to the property since it was finance through FHA. That being said I was making $900 in profit for the first 3 months until I had to move in. Lady didn't want to move and didn't pay rent. So I started a eviction process which is fairly easy and got her out in 3month, basically killing any profits I made but the experience was well worth it. So, now that I moved in and almost have it set-up to my families liking, I'm ready to buy another 2-4 family. That being said I'm looking for help. Want to meet some western mass/CT investors maybe for coffee or even be able to help with anything in a property or even showing a unit to tenants. Really would like to buy another property by 2018 with a BRRRR strategy and like to be able to do that with a partner since I know I won't be able to come up with 25k minimum alone. Definitely 10k-15k though. If anyone that would like to meet, comment or send some advice, I would greatly appreciate it

Loading replies...