Skip to content
Starting Out
Account Closed
  • anywhere, lower 48
Votes |
Best way to start out investing with $10K?

Account Closed
  • anywhere, lower 48
Posted Nov 14 2017, 19:45

Try no money out of your pocket/wallet/purse/sock/stash first.... Its slow but while adhering  to not my money and/or I don't want to touch an asset as a base, I know from experience, the opportunities grow at a greater rate than being stuck on a " what I have to spend,etc." That approach beats the laws of averages by a landslide. 

I dont watch podcasts, I rather read the written word.... Doing so allows my life experiences to digest what is written and place that info in what my mind is comfortable with.... Consider music across the various music categories.... No one who has ever sat at Opera and prefers it  can expect their guest to feel to Santana  on your radio, or any of your music prferences.

Business is Business. It actually took me 3 years to spell business right where I gained someones attention.

Ya'll probably tweet, text etc 1000 times a minute more than me. This is 13 minutes in. I never knew and have no reason to allow anyone to get in the way of what I AM GOING to do.

@@Raeshelle Cooke. Opened a can of worms that can't be closed.

So did I years ago....I kinda wish BP was able to lock my posts in response to agitators years ago.... I believe today, I wouldnt be travelling my path solo.

Loading replies...