Questions to ask someone more experienced?

2 Replies

Hi, all at BP, What are some good questions to ask someone who has more experience and their own company doing real estate? I am a newbie but have studied up through BP the last few months. I have a few in mind, but I didn't expect to get a response so quickly when I reached out to try and build my network. I suppose that's a good problem to have. Thanks, Amber

I think this would depend a lot on what type of REI this company does and what kind you are interested in. I don't think there are any dumb questions. Just be real. Don't try to be something you're not as people can sense that. From what I've experienced in RE so far is most people are excited and willing to help others get going.

Originally posted by @Amber Herriman :
Hi, all at BP,

What are some good questions to ask someone who has more experience and their own company doing real estate? I am a newbie but have studied up through BP the last few months. I have a few in mind, but I didn't expect to get a response so quickly when I reached out to try and build my network. I suppose that's a good problem to have.

Thanks, Amber

How do you raise money for deals?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.