Aspiring Real Estate Investor from Grand Rapids, MI.

2 Replies

Hello fellow BP members, My name is Tyler Hull and I am looking to begin investing. I want to get I to buy and hold investing. I plan to start by house hacking a duplex here and maybe even doing a live in flip in the process. The houses in my area were built between 1890 and 1910 so they need a lot of updating. I would love to connect with anyone here in GR or in Midwestern Michigan. If anyone is from the area say hello because I'd love to see BP members from this area.

@Tyler Hull   Welcome to BP, this is a great community of people to learn and lean on for advice. I have worked with several people in your similar situation looking to house hack a multi-family property with much success.  It is important to have someone that is knowledgeable of the local market and can guide you in the right direction. I also know GR very well and own several properties there myself as well as sell multiple properties each year. Feel free to reach out if you would like to ask any question or need any guidance. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.