Real Estate Partner with Full-time Engineer

4 Replies

Hi All, I'm a full time engineer at Kennedy Space Center, Fl and hoping to find a partner who has a network in the flipping/BRRRR arena. I own some small multi-families but really looking to use the BRRRR strategy to grow the portfolio. My wife recently quit her job and has been visiting the local (Brevard County, FL) auctions. Still reading/learning all about it and would really like to meet an experienced investor who would like to leverage our capital/wife's birddogging ability to get some deals going.

If you are interested in investing out of state you can pm me.

Hello Sean, I am in the Brevard County area and currently managing 2 flips. I have helped several investors find properties for the BRRR method. Let me know how I could help.

@Dwayne Byrd thanks a lot for reaching out! I'm a little sick right now, but my wife and I will definitely be reaching out to you soon! 

Suggest you get your state professional engineer license and get a contractor license to prepare the career change.  In this case your wife will work under your supervision.   PE can overpower on home additions drawings your number and seal is recorded on tax records.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here