Buy & Hold Education

4 Replies

Hey all ! I'm a newcomer to BP and real estate investing. I'm interested in buying and holding properties. I was wondering if anyone has/knows of any good educational resources on this topic that would be helpful for someone just starting out. 

Originally posted by @Kemar Daley :

Hey all ! I'm a newcomer to BP and real estate investing. I'm interested in buying and holding properties. I was wondering if anyone has/knows of any good educational resources on this topic that would be helpful for someone just starting out. 

Welcome to the site Kemar. Right here on BP is a great place to get some education. Just go ahead & post any questions you have & there will be many members willing to provide some insight.

Feel free to tag me & i'll try to pop in & give some advice on the question within a few days.

Good luck to you!

James Wise, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2015001161)
216-661-6633

Browse your area of interest to learn here.

Hi Kemar!

Welcome on the site and good luck in your REI journey.

I really like the Ultimate Beginners Guide from BP. Covers more than just B&H but if you haven’t read it I highly recommend starting there. You can find it on: https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

Best of luck! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I’ll be happy to help where I can.

Best,

Tommy

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.