New Western Acquisitions

13 Replies

Anybody have any experience with New Western? I am looking at working with them.

@Jay Hinrichs might be able to give some insight. No personal experience with them. 

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :

@John Thedford     NO COMMENT !!!

You know this is only going to make us want to know even more.  Since I have never heard of them that might be a sign of a mental problem on my part.  LOL

@Michael Biggs   you know me MR> Blabber mouth LOL.... my experience with them in Dallas is not anything that I can repeat on a public forum.. suffice it to say not a scheme I condone or would want to emulate.. but hey its America right !!!

I guess I should have stay the heck out of this one LOL

Wow @Jay Hinrichs you are kind of a celebrity! Thanks for commenting!

So no on New Western? I am trying to find a mentor and I feel like working for a corporate wholesaler might give me the experience I need to turn my little $175,000 chunk into a rental property business one day. But I dont want to rip anybody off, if they are unethical I will look elsewhere.

I work for the Austin Branch. We do things a lot differently than they do up in Dallas. Unfortunately there competitiveness in the market and cut throat antics give the other offices (company) a bad name. 

@Josiah Cammer   appreciate your honesty. Dallas was a disaster for my clients.

I have received their listings for some time both in Austin and Denver.  Never seen anything worth pursuing.  At least for a flip.  

I would recommend checking their comps and repair values very closely. I’ve seen some deals that paint an unrealistically bright picture.

Seen them & Net Worth around Dallas for a long time. Most of the “deals” have no meat left on bone except for maybe a long term rental hold after repairs.

They ironically sponsor a lot of the meet ups I’ve been too here in DFW.

Originally posted by @David Hines :

I would recommend checking their comps and repair values very closely. I’ve seen some deals that paint an unrealistically bright picture.

typical blue sky ... buyer beware... 

Originally posted by @Matt Millard :

Seen them & Net Worth around Dallas for a long time. Most of the “deals” have no meat left on bone except for maybe a long term rental hold after repairs.

They ironically sponsor a lot of the meet ups I’ve been too here in DFW.

of course they do they live and breath on newbies..  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here