HI... I am a new real estate investor (85% of portfolio will be Buy & Hold, 15% will be Flip) and am in the process of putting together an investment team. Each member on the team will have experience + a track record of success in the local market in which we will operate. Also, each team member's experience/track record will be directly applicable to his/her role on the team. Each team member will have a predetermined, well-defined set of responsibilities.
1) I am currently looking for an expert in the utilization of listsource for direct mail campaigns. Is there such an animal? If so, does anyone have any recommendations?
2) Additionally, we are looking for a 3rd party that specializes in content development and distribution of the direct mail piece for our planned direct mail campaign. I realize that it may be necessary to use separate 3rd parties for the content development and distribution functions. However, I am looking for opportunities to streamline anywhere I can.
Thanks in advance for your input!
The typical list that you hear folks using on List Source are going to be Absentee/High Equity and Seniors/High Equity. There are several others that are decent. Balloon payments coming due, high interest rates, pre foreclosure, reverse mortgages, and a few others. (All of which with equity)
I also wouldn't hesitate to work on getting local lists and driving for dollars.
Divorce, Probate, Eviction, Code Enforcement, Back Taxes, etc
Thanks for your response!
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.