Mailing list campaign

3 Replies

I want to do a mail out. But u see everyone goes for absentee. So I would think it’s a lot of competition. What are the leads know one wants to mail to?

I don't think direct mail works like that.  A home owner can be experiencing one of a millions mental issues when they receive mailers so I've found it best to always be in front of them.  Kind of like the pizza hut and mcdonalds coupons that come every week.  I don't think they have a magic list, but they just blast out very frequently.  My mentor always told me "there is NO magic bullet" when it comes to investing esp. with lists and leads....  If this helps, please vote for my post....

Absentee owner. Almost Everyone starting out goes this route. In a competitive market It’s a crowded space.

Getting an absentees owners list is as easy as ordering something online through amazon.

This epitomizes the saying Do what is easy and your life will be hard. Do what is hard and your life will be easy

Listen to podcasts on direct mail. Listen to a lot of them. Make sure the guest has some credentials and is successful. Also are they of a giving nature. Are they genuine. If so They will provide you with some golden nuggets Some direction.

There are gonna be some that say we send 20000 a month and Just blast everyone. Others will talk about what best lead source works for them.

Open your mind. Set up a plan of action. Then get to work.

210-573-3560

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.